- All goods received must be checked before signing for
- If there has been any damage to the goods delivered this MUST be written on the delivery consignment note. It is also easier and quicker for everyone if you leave the item on the truck so that it can be replaced or repaired and sent back to you as soon as possible.
- Once signed for, no matter the condition, it is yours. So please check all inwards goods properly before signing for them.
- Any goods needing to be returned for any reason, you must have written permission from Educated Furniture Ltd. If returned without permission, there may be costs incurred by you.
- All goods have been made to your specifications. You have made your personal choices of colours, sizes and items and these have been made especially for you. All of these items are non-returnable
- If the goods have not been made to the specification on the website, catalogue or quote we are happy to have them replaced with the correct product.
- If we agree to have any goods returned there will be a restocking fee and a freight cost.